Ball Jointed Dolls, also called ( not
always correctly ) Super Dollfie, are very special Asian
dolls, read about them here.
PLEASE READ THE ORDER INFO BEFORE YOU ORDER
PLEASE NOTE: products that are marked with Buy Now are in stock and can be shipped immediately after receipt of payment. If they are marked Out Of Stock, Ball Jointed Dolls can be pre-ordered. This means we will order the doll especially for you. Because there are so many options to choose from, we only carry a small stock, so dont wait for the doll of your choice to come into stock because we never know when and if that will happen.
All orders that have been received by us will be placed on a set date in evry month, with a minimum of dolls. If the minimum is not made,
the order can possibly be transferred to the next month. In any case we will always contact you about the expected delivery time.
What you need to know before ordering:
- orders can only be placed by individuals of 18 years and above. If you are younger, we need a written conscent of your parent(s) or guardian(s) before we can accept your order.
- almost all dolls are made to order, we have a small stock but please prepare for a long waiting period.
- a face-up is the facial paint as can be seen in the pictures, unless otherwise specified. A Pink Hazard face-up means that you can indicate how the make-up should be done.
Face-ups are little works of art, produced by hand and they can easily damage with use (dressing/undressing, touching with your hands, rubbing, etc.). This does not constitute a right to return the doll.
- all dolls can be delivered in a selection of skin colors, please note with your order which type you prefer.
- all Ball Jointed Dolls have seams. Some companies offer the service to remove these by sanding before shipping, other companies do not. In many cases it is perfectly normal that you have to sand the seams yourself. This is a trait of the product, as BJDs are intended to spark your creativity by working on them.
- little differences in color in the resin and near the seams (especially with special colors like Tan/Coffee) are normal. This is mostly because the seams have been sanded, but it can also be due to the fact that BJDs are handmade and this process can not be controlled entirely.
- little air bubbles can be present in the resin, especially with BJDs by small companies and artists. If the air bubbles are apparent in the face or in a spot that can easily break, the quality in insufficient and the doll can be returned. If the air bubbles are in an inconspicuous place, such as the rim of the head, the back of the head or in a spot that can not easily damage such as the leg, back, etc. it is a trait of the product.
More information about: